Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Get on and ride!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3rd ebay win for Nitroriders came today! Woo-hoo!

    333A73B53A7232327Ffp463Dot3E23293D3A23C3D6883DXROQDF3E2323544953C347ot1lsi

    $16 <u>delivered</u>

    Now..just two more for the complete set (non-package variants [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] )

    Family pic
    333A73B53A7232327Ffp463Dot3E23293D3A23C3D6883DXROQDF3E2323544953B573ot1lsi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh !! That's a beautiful picture !! When you see those packaged and displayed like that, you realize just what a cool series that was.

    Nice score !!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool!

    Good price, too~

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Good for you. I wasn't a real fan of that series...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loathe you....*jealous rage* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I'm not really a fan of the gold/pewter thing, but I loves the Riders.

    kickass score!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PyroNathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2004
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found one of those guys in the back of my closet the other day. Had forgotten all about them.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whew! For a sec there, I thought you actually bought the Batmobile replica. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    ive always loved those pieces, but i am i bike fan at heart.

    i think i only need 3 to complete my set...however it is a 32 figure set

    reg
    reg tri-lingual
    reg sticker change
    reg card change
    gold
    gold cc sticker
    pewter
    pewter cc sticker

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Peeks:
    I'm not really a fan of the gold/pewter thing, but I loves the Riders.

    kickass score!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •